Additional Testing 6 meter Parrot Repeater

Roger Stierman

Parrot repeater (aka '30-second Polly') is active for a test. 52.525 MHz, FM.  Located corner Coit & Belt Line, top of parking garage.  Please qsl KD5OUG if you can hear it

Best Regards,
Roger WA0VYU

On 7/18/2021 7:17 AM, Kilgore wrote:
Again today, Sun July 18 we are testing for the balloon flight a 6 meter parrot repeater to see how long the batteries last. Starting at 2:30pm  Frequency 52.525Mz FM Simplex.

The repeater transmission will be temporarily positioned at the top of a 4 story parking garage in North Dallas.

If you have 6 meter FM capability, please try and make a contact. You will hear your voice.

 Please QSL your attempt by sending a message to   KD5OUG kilgore1317@sbcglobal.net

Doug  KD5OUG
214-770-2394

Kilgore