PHAB-17 Flight Planning Monday Update


Tony Campbell W5ADC
 

Not much information to report today.  We still need to finalize the payload string.  We are looking good on the weight at this time. As anticipated if we run the predictions for today, we see different results from yesterday.  See the current predicted flight path.


We know that this will not work.  Based on this, we would likely move the launch site to the north and likely a little east, maybe Blue Ridge.  The flight path will change as the weather predicts get better and the payload string is finalized.  Well that is all for now.  I will provide an update daily until the launch on Saturday.  We will have a go / no-go decision on Friday evening at no later than 8:00 pm.  Right now it is looking good.

Thanks,

Tony
W5ADC