RWK/PHAB-17 SSTV Test - 144.5MHz - Tonight/Tomorrow (7/21-7/22)

Andrew Koenig

The next balloon payload to test is the SSTV transmitter. It is beaconing on 144.5MHz with the Martin 2 encoding every 3 minutes on the dot. The radio is a UV-5R running on low power.

Give it a listen, and let me know if you capture the image.

Because my workbench is kinda boring, I went ahead and tricked the SSTV encoder into using some live images from a water tower around here. It's a little more scenic.

73 de KE5GDB

--
Andrew Koenig

David Cummings