Video of the 7/24 Launch

Jason Johnston

This video went live today on my channel.  Thanks for allowing me to record it.  I've already had some really cool feedback, the viewers liked it alot.  I look forward to attending the next one

Randall Patrick

Jason,

Great video.  I watched it as soon as I got home today.  For those of us who couldn't be out there it was cool to follow along.

Randall Patrick, CPA
Flower Mound, TX 75028
KG5VQZ
972-876-2444