From: K5PRK@groups.io [mailto:K5PRK@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Abshire - KG5NAV
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 10:46 AM
To: K5PRK@groups.io
Subject: [K5PRK] February Newsletter #newsletter

K5PRK member here is February Newsletter,

Don Klick (KG5CK)

Page 6, under upcoming events;
February 18st PARK Meeting
Should read;
February 18th PARK Meeting

Page 8, under Local and Some HF Area Nets, Collin County ARES nets
1(47.180 MHz offset +0.600 MHz, tone 107.2 Hz)
Should read;
(147.180 MHz offset +0.600 MHz, tone 107.2 Hz)
Just a couple things I happened to see. You're doing a great job David!

Michael Payne K5MFP

Sean, get well soon. It's terrible to feel bad while on a big trip. Hope you get over it quickly.

Michael K5MFP

Tell me and I forget. Show me and I may remember.  Immerse me and I will learn.

Benjamin Franklin

From: David Abshire - KG5NAV <Kg5nav@...>
Date: 2/1/19 7:18 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: K5PRK@groups.io

Found four more mistakes in the same area. But I want tell if you dont. I read reread it ten times, and have second party proof read it. It's not till I send it out and I find the mistakes. Thanks for letting me know I will fix it before posting it to website. I will also try to do better next month.

DAVID - KG5NAV

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019, 11:22 AM Don Klick (KG5CK) <kg5ck@... wrote:
Page 6, under upcoming events;
February 18st PARK Meeting
Should read;
February 18th PARK Meeting

Page 8, under Local and Some HF Area Nets, Collin County ARES nets
1(47.180 MHz offset +0.600 MHz, tone 107.2 Hz)
Should read;
(147.180 MHz offset +0.600 MHz, tone 107.2 Hz)
Just a couple things I happened to see. You're doing a great job David!

David Abshire - W5DLA

February Newsletter with corrections has been updated.