FD Supplies #FieldDay

Reid Bannon

My trunk is full of FD supplies and I need to hand them off to a board member or delegate. It is paper plates, plastic silverware, paper towels and the like. I am in process of closing my storage unit by the 2nd of March and need to get these items out of my trunk.

Please help.

Please text me or call if don’t answer leave me a vmm and I will return your call.

73,

Reid - N5ZT.  214-726-5945

Tim Johnson K5TCJ

Reid,

If you can bring the stuff over, I can store it in my barn.

Tim

972-408-5499

My trunk is full of FD supplies and I need to hand them off to a board member or delegate. It is paper plates, plastic silverware, paper towels and the like. I am in process of closing my storage unit by the 2nd of March and need to get these items out of my trunk.

Please help.

Please text me or call if don’t answer leave me a vmm and I will return your call.

73,

Reid - N5ZT.  214-726-5945

DW Morgeson

Tim;

If you want I can meet with Reid and get the supplies.

Daryl