To all amateur radio operators/ Sachse weekly information net

Johnnie Young KG5CQO

Edited

Hello everyone,
        Johnnie, KG5CQO, here.  I am also a member of the Sachse Amateur Radio Association and would like to invite any and all who would like to participate in our weekly information net.
Since we had to suspend the PARK net for a while, our club would like to have you join us whenever you choose.
        The net is every Wednesday night at 8:00 pm on the N5LOC repeater.
        The frequency is 145.250 with a PL  tone of 141.3.
         Many of us take a turn being Net Control, hope to hear you on the air, especially when I am net control.
73 to all
Johnnie
KG5CQO