To anyone looking to buy used equipment in good condition. #forsale

Johnnie Young KG5CQO

One of PARK's past members and president is looking to sell his equipment because of his health.  His equipment is in good condition and the tower and antenna are of quality.
His contact information in at the end.  If you know of someone who might be interested, please pass it on.   Thanks,   Johnnie  KG5CQO

THE TOWER AND ANTENNA MUST BE TAKEN DOWN BY THE PURCHASER AS I CAN’T CLIMB DUE TO MY HEALTH.  THE TOWER & ANTENNA IS A TOTAL PACKAGE FOR $1500, FIRM. (NO PIECING OUT)

THIS $1500 PACKAGE INCLUDES:

Rhon 25, 40 foot tower with Hazer assembly to lower or raise the antenna.

Ham 3 rotator and controller, rotator has several mounting plates.

Ameritron RCS-8V 5 position remote antenna switch with extra cable.

Mosley Pro 67-B antenna

Gin Pole and stand which attaches to the tower to stand on while working on the tower.  That includes all necessary nylon ropes along with all the manuals for the equipment.

Climbing belt with gorilla hooks and safety ropes with the proper safety hooks.

Also;

Kenwood TS 940AT with internal antenna tuner and filters, the power supply is out and will not transmit you can purchase a new power supply for 300.00 and is very easy to install.  BUT the PARTS ARE GOOD.  250.00

Kenwood Station Monitor SM-220, very good condition. 250.00

Matching Kenwood Mike Model MC-85.  50.00

Matching Kenwood Speaker SP 940, very good condition.  300.00

Daiwa SWR – Power meter 15 – 1.5k.  30.00

Heathkit SB – 1000 Linear Amplifier with new power tube.  Very good condition.  500.00

Kenwood 731 Dual band 2 meter 440 meter.

External Tokyo Hi-Power all band tuner, Model HC – 2000.  200.00

Time Wave DSP – 52+.  25.00

MFJ – 149  HF – VHF  SWR Analyzer/coupler  100.00

I have all instructions and documents with each piece of equipment along with extra hand mikes.

John Creel  --  N5OON     grumps1@...        972-517-7551

1704 Cumberland Trail

Plano