Selling my heathkits #forsale

Jacob Boline

Hi all, recently I've decided to sell some of my ham stuff to get funds for working on new ham projects, so I'm listing my heathkit rigs.

I've got a HW-101, SB-600, and HW-32A that I'd like to sell together. The HW-101 and SB-600 work fantastically and I've made many contacts using it (including about a month ago). The SB-600 looks like it has been updated with modern electrolytics so it does not need any work. I am not sure of the condition of the HW-32A. It looks like everything is there, but it doesn't seem to power on when I plugged it into the SB-600. I haven't spent much time trying to figure out what's wrong with it so maybe it works fine and I just don't know what I'm doing.

Anyways I was thinking maybe $275 for the three. I'm not exactly sure what they go for these days, but feel free to make me an offer and ask for pictures if interested.

Jacob - W4IPA

Jacob Boline

Heathkits are sold, thanks everyone!

Jacob - W4IPA