From: Mikeltharp via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 10:01 PM
To: main@K5PRK.groups.io
Subject: [K5PRK] 2020 Field Day #FieldDay

Good Evening,

As of Thursday there were no sign ups for the 12 hours fro 7 PM Saturday (6/27) through 7 AM Sunday (6/28).  Given the rise in Covid numbers over the last few weeks, the low sign up numbers make sense.

As a result, we have decided to limit the on-site transmitter activity to Saturday from 1 to 7 PM.  Folks can still participate from home for the full 24 hrs.

Thank you,
Mike