R&S Signal generator for sale #forsale

Jacob Boline

I have a R&S SML-01 signal generator that I have decided to sell as I don't use it that much. It has a frequency range of 9 kHz - 1.1 GHz, and has an oven oscillator. It was last calibrated in 2008, but from my tests it still generates accurate frequencies. The only issue it does have is the screen has some lines across it, but from my research you should be able to get a new one off ebay for about $100 (it hasn't hindered my usage at all). I was thinking $650, but I am willing to negotiate. (For pictures email me directly)

I am also looking for an all mode VHF/UHF rig (although having HF too would be a big plus). If anyone has one for sale I'm interested in buying one!
Jacob Boline
W4IPA