ARRL Scholarships #newsletter

Johnnie Young KG5CQO

Members belonging to ARRL.
Please check out a new file under ARRL,
Scholarships.
This is a copy of an email I received today concerning available Scholarships with requirements and deadlines.
Please pass along to anyone you think might be interested.
Thanks,
Johnnie

Kipton Moravec

I think you forgot to attach the letter.

Kip

On 11/23/20 7:38 PM, Johnnie Young KG5CQO wrote:
Members belonging to ARRL.
Please check out a new file under ARRL,
Scholarships.
This is a copy of an email I received today concerning available Scholarships with requirements and deadlines.
Please pass along to anyone you think might be interested.
Thanks,
Johnnie

Edited

The subject matter is also now available on the ARRLNTX.org website

HTTP://arrlntx.org

Steve
KG5VK

--
Steve
KG5VK

Johnnie Young KG5CQO

Thanks, Kip

Just sent it again.

Please let me know if it is not there this time.

Should be an attachment.

Johnnie