Fox U "Wheatley" is Released in Richardson #foxhunt

Logan Ki5NON

Wheatley is headed out of the den, Transmitting on 433.25Mhz with a 3-minute cycle, Hiding somewhere within the city limits of Richardson for your hunting pleasure. As usual, He is vehicle accessible but may or may not be easy to spot. If you find Wheatley be sure to scan his QR code to be added to the log. Can't scan the code? try typing in the URL, or send me a picture of his hiding spot: Ki5NON@...

Need a Hint? call me on the UTD repeater 145.430Mhz or send me an email.

Wheatley Has a website! - https://sites.google.com/view/wheatley-website/home Be sure to check out Wheatley's new website for up to the minute successful hunter reports, as well as more information on the Fox.

Good luck and Good Hunting,

-Logan

Ki5NON

Logan Ki5NON

Wheatley has been caught and is on his way back to the den, we had 16 successful hunters and they are as follows:

N5MSH
KD4C
N5KLW
K5kdw
W5PKK
W5PRW
K5WCL
WA0RPT
KA5JAO
KV2T
K5CU
KF5LJC
KF5LJD
ke5gdb
Wx5jmd
KG5WRY

For up-to-the-minute updates on Wheatleys deployment and retrieval, monitor the K5UTD repeater 145.430

Congratulations to everyone that hunted Wheatley was Hidden off of Arapaho and 75

The comment of the week is "Almost Reliable "

If you hunted Wheatley but were unable to find him, please consider filling out our "I Couldn't Find Him" forum also linked on the Website, this helps me to make sure the fox isn't too hard.

Until Next week this Ki5NON, 73